Bookmark and Share

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lost



Some days the one we lost, weights heavy on our hearts. Today is one of those days for me. Maybe I'm to dramatic, like my friend Pat says.....Artist have a huge imagination. Maybe we do.....I still miss him to this day.

This beautiful song by Michael Buble, says it all.... "Lost"



I can't believe it's over
I watched the whole thing fall
And I never saw the writing that was on the wall
If I'd only knew
The days were slipping past
That the good things never last
That you were crying

Summer turned to winter
And the snow it turned to rain
And the rain turned into tears upon your face
I hardly recognize the girl you are today
And God I hope it's not too late
It's not too late

'Cause you are not alone
I'm always there with you
And we'll get lost together
Until the light comes pouring through
It's when you feel like you're done
And the darkness has won
Babe, you're not lost
When your world's crashing down
And you can't bear the cross
I said, babe, you're not lost

Life can show no mercy
It can tear your soul apart
It can make you feel like you've gone crazy but you're not
Things have seemed to change
There's one thing that's still the same
In my heart you have remained
And we can fly fly fly away

'Cause you are not alone
And I am there with you
And we'll get lost together
Until the light comes pouring through
It's when you feel like you're done
And the darkness has won
Babe, you're not lost
And the world's crashing down
And you can not bear the cross
I said, baby, you're not lost
I said, baby, you're not lost
I said, baby, you're not lost
I said, baby, you're not lost

6 comments:

Salva said...

Tu sei un artista al cento per cento Zury, e si, é verissimo, i veri artisti hanno una sensibilitá molto profonda e intensa!

Io non mi reputo artista. Troppo matto per esserne uno penso. E troppo incompreso da molti. Mio padre che non usava mai parole tipo sensibilitá (uomini di altri tempi), lui quando parlava di me diceva sempre: Salva per quanto é combattivo in tutto, specie per le cose giuste, peró ha un grande cuore. Forse era il suo modo di definire l'amore che aveva per me suo figlio.
Come ti senti tu quando hai scritto questo post, cosi capita anche a me di sentirmi spesso. E sono anche utili queste riflessioni senza dubbio. Ma la vita va affrontata, con tutte le sue cose tristi che ci stanno attorno.
Il tuo esprimere un momento triste o malinconico é solo una grande prova di grande coraggio!
Ti auguro tutto il bene di questo mondo Zury ed una grande forza come hai dimostrato sin da adesso!

Un abbraccio a te e famiglia,
Salva

~Zurama Arencibia Nuñez~ said...

E 'vero il mio amico Salva. Gli artisti non sono quasi mai incluso nel mio caso era la stessa. Ciò è stato dovuto in parte anche di riflessione e Mickie qualcuno molto importante nella mia giovinezza, con il quale ho perso molto tempo fa e ho incontrato per caso un paio di giorni fa, in facebook.

Mi è tornato alla mente ricordi che avevo salvato bene. Non se vi capita a voi la stessa cosa, ma per me è più facile barare e far finta di dimenticare.

Se non ho capito ...... :)

misticaluz said...

Precioso!!

Siempre un placer pasar a visitarte!!

Te dejo un relajante y cálido abrazo

Beatriz

Anonymous said...

Zurama.
¿Qué tal?
He pasado a echar un vistaso y a saludarte.

José Ramón said...

How to be a moment in your blog is wonderful to feel your words, full of knowledge and feelings to the person moves to the highest spheres of life

Regards creativity and imagination from pictures of José Ramón

Unknown said...

Hola Zurama y hola a todos, les informo del nuevo Sitio CUBA NOTICIAS, el meneame de Cuba, exclusivamente sobre temas cubanos,ven y cuelga las entradas de tu blog para que otros la comenten y voten,el sitio esta en prueba se aceptan sugerencias,corran la voz, saludos.

http://cuba.corank.com/